Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The end of his life chapter

well, it's the end of my uncle's life chapter. That is really hard to believe that he's gone. What can I say, maybe gone to a better place. Heaven.

I still remember the trip where all of my family members went to, Hainan,China. Because of some family misunderstandings, we didn't get to be together with him and his family members. However, to my surprise, all of the problems were solved and we were back as one. Thanks dear God for hearing my prayer all this while.
Surprisingly, we did went to his hometown and Thailand together this year too! I have to say that it is really unbelievable that we spent great times together for quite a number of times. It's really fortunate for us to have such a remarkable moment together before God took him away.. Hope that he too,had an amazing time spent with us. Goodbye and may God be with you.... We will be missing you, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment