Sunday, August 29, 2010

Here I am, again

Well, it's like I've not been in contact with my blog for years! I would just like to express everything here. Guess only a few will be visiting my page, but who cares.
I just want to thank God that I've successfully made a decision on what I want to do in the future. Medicine. I'm not sure whether it is the best choice for me, but there's no harm trying? I'm sure that my parents will be really proud of me if I'm able to do it. I did hesitate at first. Ugh...What am I doing, getting back to the same old point.
I'm afraid I'll give up. I don't want to if possible.
Trials is just around the corner, and I don't want to waste it just like that. I'll be striving to get good grades. I'll try my best. No more disappointments. Yes, disappoint no more.

There's one thing which I'm afraid of letting go. Medicine might not lead me to what I hope will happen, what I wish would happen. The chance will just slip out of my hand anyway.... Why on earth do I make that decision anyway......Well, there's no doubt that we might meet again in the future, but people do change ; How I wished we don't. But in the reality, we do. Just that what we get in the end will not be as good as the ones we have right now.. I believe that once the string is cut and tied on different places, you can never ever get them back together again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment