Monday, March 16, 2009

Funny times!

Well, now I usually spend my time at home with my youngest sister. She is still childish even though she is already..ehm, let's not talk about it, or else she'll kill me. haha. By the way, my main point is, she is somehow INFLUENCING me to be like her, childish. What can I do. We do act stupidly sometimes. Here are some silly pictures we took when we have nothing to do at home.




















Hah! Look at her, so cute.~~~
I can sometimes even laugh my lungs out talking to her.

Hahahhaha! I am laughing now cus she's acting like a,well I don't know what. Praying mantis?


My favourite picture! Have to share! hah
* That's my little husband! I love him a lot! -The dust on him makes him even more handsome. hah. Actually, it's not really dust. It's from the rosin. I'm hygienic. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment