Friday, March 27, 2009

My first experience of driving a...a KANCIL man!

Hah! You guys will surely be excited to know what happened ha! I KNEW IT! hahaha.

Well, I went for my driving lesson for the first time on Thursday, 26th of March. I went there, gave my
IC to that particular fella, whoever it is. hah. I don't know who's that anyways. Nevermind, let's continue. Then, I waited there, sitting on the sofa nearby. I waited....and waited.. and waited. Then, I saw an old guy, walking with great enthusiastic, as if his old bones and muscles were not refraining him from walking that fast-I think it was even faster than my pace. Sounds familiar to you huh sis! He has hair as white as snow. I can't even spot a strand of black-coloured hair even though I was not very far away from him. Hah. Yea. That's your ex-coach sis! hah.

I waited there patiently. A feeling of nervous and excited engulfed me. Then, I found out that the old guy was actually my coach! We share the same coach sistah! Hah.
I was in the small, red KANCIL then. It was really SMALL~~ .Then, he started explaining to me on what I should do. His voice was really soft. I had to strain my dearest ear to listen to what he said. However, luck was not on my side. It started raining!! The sound of the car's roof was so loud-'tapp tuppp' was the only sound that I can hear. What now. My coach's voice was barely audible! I only responded to him and nod my head when I think that he had finished his phrase. I actually can't hear what he was saying. HAHAH.
Later then, I started driving. It was actually not bad. it's ALRIGHT~ hah. Then, he taugh me how to stop when we're going uphill. I can't really get it at first so, you know what happened then. Lol. But I managed to do it after a few times trying. Not bad huh. That was my first experience of driving. My one more hour practice is tomorrow! Saturday. Wish me luck!

By the way, I felt really tired this week. I can barely breathe!! My schedule was so packed! There was like only one hour break before I had to go for another activity- tuition, choir practice, violin performance rehearsal and practice, art, and now driving- for certain days. Sometimes there were three activities a day. That was REALLY REALLY TIRING I TELL U. I don't even have time to do my homework. Ah, it's pilling up everyday. Anyways, I hope I can manage it. I know God is always by my side. Amen! yea. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment