Tuesday, August 4, 2009

HEART ATTACK!!!

FUHHHHH!!! I had a TEMPORARY heart attack today!
I went to school today, feeling goooood. I just don't know why everything seemed so fine today- Weather's great, I'm wide awake not feeling sleepy.
It was during the History lesson when Lai Lin suddenly called me. I just looked at her for a few seconds, then turn back to the teacher-Pn. Salina will just hit you with anything she had in her hands when we're caught not concentrating in her class, without hesitation, and it hurts! Well, I've beaten once by her. Hah...phobia now. Then Lai Lin said 'Maths ar'. What? I just don't understand. What does she mean by 'maths'?
Then she said, '8.30'. I was still confused and did not know what was the connection between maths and 8.30. Mei Yen then told me, ' Australian Maths competition today' WHHHATTTT!!!!! My heart nearly drop off from my very body, with my blood suddenly got frozen. I sat there numb with my eyes and mouth opened wide for a second or two. =O
I was so not prepared for that and I only found out 5 minutes before the competition/test starts! I'm so dead. Lol...
That paper was really hard. The first 20 questions was still manageable for me. Unfortunately, I did not have enough time to complete the whole paper. That was sad. I simply answered the last few questions. I don't think I can get distinction, not even merit I guess. Well, maybe the probability of getting merit is 0.5, who knows if I can get better! =D

That was a real surprise by the way. =DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment