Friday, August 7, 2009

Home alone

You know what, it is really miserable to find yourself at home, all alone. There's no one that you can talk to. The only thing that you can do to take away the boredom is to well, like what I'm doing right now-staring at the computer, typing some nonsense just to wait for time to pass, seconds to minutes and in the end, hours.
It is actually really distracting having the computer just right beside of my HISTORY book. What else can I say, I'm just easily distracted! =D
It's actually so hard to memorize those facts. I was wondering, how could those genius memorize histories and stuffs like that and not have a really big head. Do they have hair fall problems? lol
'AH! STOP WASTING MY TIME!! IT'S REALLY RIDICULOUS! SLAP YOU, THEN YOU'LL KNOW!' Hmmmm. Sorry. My conscience just scolded me. Guess I shall .... 'GET OUT NOW!'.. ok.., let me finish this, I shall close this link now! YEAH! hah. *Don't mind my conscience, she's sometimes very furious with some tini tiny matters.
=D

1 comment:

  1. lol. funny funny. LOL. go and do add math then. XD

    ReplyDelete