Friday, November 5, 2010

From the Bible

I read Luke 6 27-38. I love it... I was facing problems like that and it really opens my eyes.

He said, 30 'Give what you have to anyone who asks you for it: and when things are taken away from you, don't try to get them back. Do for others as you would like them to do for you.'

28 Pray for the happiness of those who curse you. Pray for those who hurt you. 29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn the other cheek. If someone demands your coat, offer your shirt also.

Sometimes, it is just so hard for me to do what God wants me to do. I just felt like I don't have the strength. How I wished I could really really follow and please Him.
I want and I really want. There's nothing I can change.. It's just fate, and if there's really a chance, I doubt if fate would again bring it back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment