Monday, July 6, 2009

Give Roger Federer a YAY!

Well, ROGER FEDERER WON THE GRAND SLAM IN WIMBLEDON! A round of applause please!!! =]

Roger Federer vs Andy Roddick
What else can I say. That match was just great and crazy! I stayed up until late at night just to watch it. That was so dumb of me-knowing that my eye bag will get worse if I don't sleep before 12. So, yea. It really got worse.....==
I was so nervous for Roger throughout the whole game. Roddick played really well. He was so close to winning that game. Anyways, the last set was actually the annoying one. They played and played-there was like no end to it, no winner. I just lost my mind, nearly faint. I jumped in front of the tv, clapped my hands and shouted ALONE.

The main point is, Roger won!!! Roddick was great too. It was just that he was quite careless on his last shot-I admire Roddick as well.
Most of all, Roger is the best! He will always be. Good job! Well, at least my sacrifice is paid off! =]

Great! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment