Monday, July 20, 2009

movie day. yeh.

Well, I went to my cousin's house yesterday. Our main objective of  going there at first is to have a scrumptious lunch. Everything went well at first. Later after that, we went upstairs and dad started watching a movie PROMOTED by my uncle. hah. So, yea. He started watching it and was quite addicted I should say. I sat there -  kind of bored though. I had a conversation with Hsin Yi about movies. Then, I mentioned about Ice Age 3. Yea! Both of us got excited. We decided to watch it and was searching for a date. I just couldn't stand it and decided to watch it on the same day.  

So, it was 3 that time. Hsin Yi and Soong Yi need to go to Tesco with their grandfather before they will go to Jusco with me and Yin. And guess what. Ice Age's starting at 4. == -We planned to watch at 4. 
They came back at 4.05 .Yeah cool. We then rushed to Jusco and found out that we're already 30 minutes late for that movie, so we discussed in front of the receptionist for like....2 minutes, or more than that. haha. AT LAST! We made a decision to watch Harry Potter at 5.30 and Ice Age at 9! woah. Thanks to Soong Yi I'm wasting my money on that. You know I never watch Harry Potter. Well, what to do. We couldn't be walking around Jusco for 5 hours! My bones will be broken by then!

It was 8.30 when the movie ended. We planned to take our dinner in Kopitiam and indulge ourselves with the 'warmer' environment. hah. All of us were shivering in the theatre, for THREE hours!!! and...tell you what. I don't even understand the whole point of that movie. Neither of us do anyway. haha. By the way, all of us ordered warm water and for the first time!! It just tasted so um..comfortable? =]
We then ate our dinner, chating and eating and taking our time. Then Hsin Yi asked, 'What's the time now?' For a second or two, no one responded to her question. Then Soong Yi took her handphone out. 'IT'S 8.59!! WHEN'S THE MOVIE STARTING!!??' hah! All of us were dumbfounded! We forgot about that movie! I was lucky as my food was almost cleared off. AIh. Pity Hsin Yi. She still had a long way to go for her bowl to be empty. 
'IT'S ALREADY 9.02 LOR! Soong Yi said. Hsin Yi was still suffering with her curry mee. What else can she do except to just leave it, but it's alright. She said she's already very full. 
Ice Age! Lol. That movie is really funny. Too bad our eyes were already very tired at that time-Thank goodness it didn't bulge out. Well, obviously. We bought the ticket last minute. We had to sit in the three front rows - that's really suffering I tell you! But I'm satisfied since it's already been a long time that I did not go for a movie.

So! That's about it! I had a great day with them!!! Lol. Really have to add this. Soong Yi bought an artificial hair. It's long. She wished to have long hair! aha.

No comments:

Post a Comment