Thursday, July 2, 2009

That is what I call EMBARRASSING!

Guess what! Something happened today and it was so embarrassing!
Ah. It all started with this dummy announcement - let's not mention about this announcement. It just doesn't make sense. I was just following instructions from the teachers.

I was asked to make an announcement in the morning during assembly. Well, I was kind of nervous though - I do not want to make it sound really weird like the one I did last year.
After the prefect made her announcement, it was my turn and I took the microphone. I stood near the window place and there, a sea of people right in front of me. I'm not really nervous at the moment actually. Then, I started with a greeting of Good Morning. It was obvious that the mic was not working..
I tried patting my palm on the mic - doh, it doesn't work! Maybe it's the wiring problem, the wire attached to the mic. I tried adjusting the wire and shake the mic a bit hoping that it will work but to no avail. The prefect who made the announcement before that approached me to see what was wrong with the mic. She took it and 'tuck', there she goes, on the mic. I was like WHAT!!!!! Hey! what's wrong! I did not know why it's in the off button! Are you kidding me. A head librarian! Struggling with the mic and shaking it with no reasons where I should actually just push the button to 'on' !!!! ==!
Then, there goes the laughter from the people down there. How can I react to that except to just well, laugh... hah
Then, I continued making the announcement. It was alright. I just couldn't believe that the mic had betrayed me in such moment. Later after that, my friends were like asking me ' Hey, why are you shaking the mic man! It was like you were shaking something else, a coke or what?' I was dumbfounded. Huh? Did I really shake it so vigorously that it looked as if I was shaking a.... coke or ketchup? hah. Did I anyway? hesh ae hesh ae - H A H A .

That was what happened. Isn't that embarrassing...

By the way, my family and I went to Pulau Pangkor during the holidays. Here are some pictures of the chalet that we stayed in and the view was breathtaking. The seaside was just right in front of the chalet. The trip was so much fun and I had a ball of time!




No comments:

Post a Comment