Saturday, September 11, 2010

Freaking bored

Ugh....I'm back into my hostel in Subang. No one's here, well except for Droovi. It's real boring here. Where's everyone. I hate holidays. =( I've got to get back to study and I'm feeling really lazy right now. Besides getting so bored that I'm blogging here, I'm feeling depressed. Where's my math solution book?!!! I'll need to repay the library for losing it. Really stressful to lose a book. Didn't know how it felt before this. Me? Being a librarian lost a library's book now?!!!! ugh...come on.

Well, it's not like I'm too lazy or what, I just don't feel like doing anything right now. I just don't have the mood. Can someone help me with this?

I'm confused. IMU or Monash. What should I do? Where should I go? By the way, I've decided to take up medicine. =] I hope I can manage it. Guys, do pray for my success yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment