Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Time flies


Not to be forgotten, we still have Prisca!! =]



Awww...Look at every single one of them, laughing so happily.

It's 4 days away from my trials. Time passes by so quickly huh? I've not realized that I've only approximately 7 more weeks left after my trials! 7 more weeks, 7 more mondays. Only 7 more mondays. It's really short.

I'll be leaving soon and I already felt heavy hearted right now. I'll miss everyone so much that words can't explain the emptiness which will engulf me later on. There's no doubt that I'll cry; I know I will.
Those whom I'll miss the most are my housemates! I've been spending the whole year with all of them! Can you imagine, when you were 5, you have a newborn sister. After a year, though she was only a year old, you know how much you actually love her. Take another example. You were born and you have an elder sister whose age was 2. When you were 1, you don't really know what was happening and crying was the only thing you knew. You do cry when she leaves. It's the same thing here, but what I'm dealing with is a bunch of people like me; who knows what's happening all around and matured enough to think of what's happening.

I'll miss you guys so much that I'll cry my eyes out when I leave.

I'm missing all of you already....


No comments:

Post a Comment