Sunday, September 26, 2010

guidance here....

I'm going to do something which will be hurting to someone today. I'm not sure whether I should do it O Lord. I'm not sure... I've never done this before and Lord, I hope that You will guide me in my words Lord, I pray that you will give me wisdom of the right thing which should be said and done. I hope I'm doing the right thing because in the end Lord, I don't want anything more than a weird relationship between us. I'm still not sure whether I should be doing this O Lord. Be with me, guide me through. I really hope that I won't say anything hurting. I hope that he won't feel bad or be sad Lord, because his finals are just around the corner. I'm not so sure if I'll be affecting his studies and results Lord, and I hope I won't because I don't want to be the thorn anymore, Lord. Not anymore..... I wish he'll be able to study much better and well after that Lord. I'm nervous. I'm afraid. I want to get away with that, but I don't think I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment