Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Barbeque

Yeah, yeah...Imitating me eating watermelon...==
The two in the spotlights of the night!


Haha...love this picture. Wil's extraordinary smelly feet!
The two sweetie pies! hahha
This picture reminds me of HAPPINESS!
UUUUh....barbequeing
In the spotlight
The food

In the spotlight


Yeah! We had barbeque on the 9th of October! It was a Saturday night. By the way, I had the greatest time in Subang. It was to celebrate CK's and Cyndi's birthday. They had a surprise anyway, especially Cyndi. When we brought out the cake, she was still a bit blur because she thought it was only to celebrate CK's birthday. She sang along and ha! till she heard her name sang out as well.
Participants: me, Cyndi, Chien Keong, William, Kherr Siong, Lawrence, Weizry, John, Khar Ming and Jason. Here are some photos. Thanks to all of them for making it a memorable moment. It was indeed a really cool experience for me...=]
By the way, we had crazy times spreading the cakes all over our faces. Crazy peeps.

Special thanks to William actually. He made me realize how important it is to spend more time with all of them together in this last one month. Can't believe it actually. There's only one month left!! I knew then that what he said was actually true. All of us might not be able to meet again in the future. It's great to spend more time with all these great people whom I think we'll only meet once in a lifetime. It's great to know that we actually meet them before and they exist in our memory. It's great anyway, real great...=]
I dare to say out loud that I've learnt a lot in this one year. Less than one year actually. =] Despite improving academically, I too improved in terms of humanity. My housemates were those special ones whom I would like to dedicate my thanks to. They were all great and I've learnt most from them, all of them. We shared and most importantly, we cared! There were times where we talked till the middle of the night and it was either I can't wake up or my eyes got worse the next day. They helped and advice in times as well. They really made my day.


No comments:

Post a Comment