Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Swimming pool

Well, got to say I had fun today. Not very fun, but well, fun. =]
I went swimming in My Place's pool today. I was surprised myself. I used to think that the water there is super dirty. It wasn't. It just got cleaned today. Lucky.=]

Well, I did not exactly swam. haha, but I had fun just walking round here and there soaking wet and splashing water. It was rather boring I had to say because there were only guys. Well, please don't think that it was rather inappropriate and indecent of me. I was sort of forced to. I did not intend to get wet to my pants. Thanks to William. ==! Cyndi was there too but too bad she couldn't join. She went back at 11pm. By the way, we went swimming at 10.30!!!! Oh crap. This was my first time doing this, swimming in a pool at night. Swimming with the guys was rather fun. I know what you'll think. So not decent of me, but I had to say that I thought so too. However, all of the friends there were, well, they're decent. haha. What else can I say. It wasn't really that improper anyway.

Anyway, we splashed and we soaked. I went back earlier because it was rather boring for me being the only girl there. Excuse me, what else can I do except to walk in the water following the same boring path... So, I went back home without my towel. ==! I had to say that I was freaking cold when I was walking back that dark lane; soaking wet, cold wind. Hopefully I would not get sick. I had fun. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment