Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Great

Oh crap. I had such a great time these few days. It was definitely tiring. Guess what, we went to Sunway during our 3 hours break for 2 days consecutively. That was pure crazy. Thanks to my classmates...== They are crazy peeps. Seriously. By the way, who on Earth would walk across the bridge to ss14 just to take lunch for AN HOUR break.....

Well, we'll be going to Sunway again tomorrow. Skipping chemistry class ; the class which none of us ever wish to attend. But I'm the exception anyways. hahahah. I really felt bad, but I had to follow the majority. So, I'll be skipping it as well. No blame on me. lol...
For the first day of going to Sunway, we went to Kim Gary. Then walked and walked and walked and that's it..== How lame. Went to Sunway just to eat. Actually we planned to watch movie in that 3 hours as well. hahahah. However, we might be late for class and there's no movies for us during that period and we had to skip 2 classes if we were to watch. That is why the plan failed and we went back to college.
On the second day, we went there to take our lunch as well. Some played bowling and some of us walked around hunting for dresses for our corroborree. I walked by the way.

About tomorrow, guess what we'll do! We'll be singing! ugh. I can't wait for it... Looking forward, but the problem is... my pocket. Spending money is like water leaking out from taps these few days. 2 of my friend's birthday is just around the corner and there goes my money again. Doubt if I can survive with that amount of allowance. Crap....

1 comment:

  1. Continue spending money. It's so fun. I spent alot these days too.. So it's time to save till I go home. LOL..EHEH...Stop going sunway..Go somewhere further. Corroboree is coming and are you excited? I remember mine was just ytd.

    ReplyDelete